Brussels Exporters day 2019
Manage your 1:1 meetings on your phone!
Download the "b2match" mobile App (App Store)
Join us in Brussels and increase your chances to go international and to find your next international partner.
Four events in one:
- E²tech4Cities Brokerage event 2019: dedicated to Energy & Efficiency Technologies for Cities: do you have an innovative project and are you looking for a partner to improve and develop your technology? We will help you to find your technical partner for international collaboration or R&D projects.
- E²tech4Cities Pitch session 2019: are you looking for financial investors? Apply to the pitch session, 6 companies will be selected to present their project idea to a panel of large corporations and financial organizations as potential investors.
- Horizon 2020 Workshop: besides the brokerage opportunities all day, NCP Brussels will deliver a workshop at 12.30 to go through a series of Horizon 2020 topics addressing health, energy, transport, bio-based solutions and actions for more inclusive and secure cities. This lunch break workshop is restricted to E2Tech4Cities Brokerage participants active in the energy efficiency sector with B2B sessions only.
- Brussels exporters day 2019: are you a Brussels based company? Take the chance to meet our economic and commercial attaches and we will offer you the opportunity to prospect the world in a day.
In short, one movement to Brussels, multiple business opportunities!
The event is free of charge but registration and profile activation is mandatory to attend the brokerage event and pitch session.
20th of June 2019 (8:30 to 17:00)
as a back-to-back event during the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW).
- Private companies (including Start-ups SMEs and large companies),
- Public authorities and municipalities
- Industry associations
- Universities and research centers
- Investors and Business Angels
- New exporters as well as experienced exporters based in Brussels
What’s in it for you as a potential participant?
- Find & meet your next research & technology partner
- Prospect your target countries
- Take the chance to meet potential investors to develop your project idea
- Pave the way to long-term technological, R&DI collaborations based on tech transfer, innovation and research activities, to develop and market sustainable and efficient solutions for cities, in line with your business development strategy
- Make our economic and commercial attaches aware of your approach of a specific foreign market
- Participate in the matchmaking event & follow the presentations, workshops, exhibitions held during the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) since the brokerage is near the heart of the European District.